Thursday, May 10, 2007


Mother's Day Surprise


I'm not one of those women who requires her family to lavish her with gifts on Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary, etc. Those women know who they are...


Today, though, there was something spectacular waiting for me when I got home. It was a dozen gorgeous roses of many hues by ProFlowers. The picture above doesn't do them justice. With the flowers was a cute box of very good chocolates. The card said the gift was from my son, and I can only hope that in, oh, 20 years from now, he will be as generous as my flower benefactor was today. (Thank you, Joe!!!)


So treat a mom you love to some flowers--she'll feel like a million bucks.

1 comment:

Joe Gold said...

There's no fooling you! I'm happy you like the flowers and the candy. You certainly deserved them. You're a wonderful mother to Sherman, and a wonderful friend to me. My best to the boys!
Love,
Joe